Friday, April 1, 2011

HeartStrong = Intelligence of the Heart, Mind & Soul in Balance

HeartStrong has been a keyword for me in the last several years. It has been what I have been striving for, but I have never been able to put into words what this means for me.


Through reading The Secret Teachings of Plants: The Intelligence of the Heart in the Direct Perception of Nature by Harold Buhner, this concept has become so clear to me. However, the doing part, I'm still working on... I wish I had found this book years ago.

I don't think my life would have been as chaotic in some regards `;~) There was so much that I did not understand about myself and how my perception of the world worked. I don't think I would have lost so much of myself if I had understood that I was different for a good reason, not because I was fucked up `;~)

granted I may be fucked up in some ways, but not about this `;~)

So, here I am now, trying to find my way back to my path. I find it very interesting that my path is a very grounded path considering, I have very little Earth in my natal chart... The only Earth I have in my chart is Virgo Rising...

There are two camps, about this sort of thing - no element in a chart... Camp 1, says that you don't have issues with that element for this life engagement. Camp 2, says that you will have major issues with that element.

I think both of them are right in a way. I'm not good with money, I'm not what folks would call grounded, (stop laughing), and I'm full of whimsy `;~) Yet, at the same time, I have a strong connection to Earth and all her creatures. So strong in some cases, that it freaks me out and I run from it which creates an issue. So, yeaaahhhh....

Anyway, two of the major components of my path are dancing and herbs. I find that when I am dancing, I am at my most grounded and centered. Alot of my magick and psychism comes through dancing.

I cannot express to you how much joy I get from teaching dance. I hope that all my students come away feeling even just a smidge of the joy I do and find peace in themselves.

As for herbalism, there is nothing like better than to open the doors to my herb cabinet and just soak in all those wonderful scents. it is as if Earth, Herself, is welcoming me home!

I don't think there will ever come a day when I wont want to just indulge myself in plants and share with them my wonder and love.

This is why I do what I do `;~)


bb,

2 comments:

  1. I am still so very lost on where my path is or if I am even in the same area it is lol. One time I knew, then I didn't know, now I definitely don't know. Send some of that mojo my way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sending it out as soon as I can bottle it `;~)

    ReplyDelete