Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fire in the Head

This year is starting off quite busy! Got lots of projects on the fire! 2 swaps, 2 book groups, kits to make, and degree work. *loving it* oh, and of course my Saturday dance class!

I am so excited about the swaps! The Secret Sabbat Swap is with my local group and the Bead Blog Party that I've mentioned on here a few times. I recieved my beads today and I am in awe of how gorgeous they all are!! I can't wait to go home to play `;~)

The Book groups are still in the works. I've offered to facilitate a book club for my local group on The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron. I've also been thinking about joining their 365 Days of Wicca book group. While it is extremely basic, I always think it is a good idea to go back to the basics!

I'm working on some ideas for different kits. I currently have two in mind, a Bless My Home kit and a Harm Me Not kit. Both Kits will include incense and all the goodies necessary.

I've got at least 3 books to read for my degree, two projects , two classes/presentations, a ritual, and learn several techniques...

I think it is time to break out some organization time management skills! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment