Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Reflections on Love

I have to say that I am very happy to be single rather than in the wrong relationship. I have had many relationships and each one has brought me to a greater understanding of who I am and what I need in a partner. So I give thanks for each relationship and let go of the pain and hurt within me that I have unnecessarily held onto.

I do not know if I'll ever have another "Great Love." For years, I dreamed and fantasized about that "Great Love" that transcends all that I could imagine. Being so complete within that "Great Love" that nothing could shake me.

Instead, this sweet journey of love has lead me to the greatest love I could ever find. The "Great Love" with myself- for myself and others.

Sure, I will occassionaly get shaken up, but my roots are firmly planted.
My Heart is as clear and open as the Sky

Namaste,
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment