Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Everything is Futzy right now...

Been down with the Futz since Thursday, finally back at work today. UGH! Which unfortunately changed all my plans! I hate when that happens, because I'm not a big planner but when I do have plans, I like to keep them... There is a reason I've made plans and they are important to me..

I wanted to finish up my Bead Soup Project and get it sent out, that didn't happen :( I wanted to make a clasp because I didn't have anything I liked in stock. I knew exactly what I wanted, so I planned to make them this weekend. I had everything I needed - wire, solder, flux, and micro torch...

I just had to dig the micro torch out of whatever box it was packed in and I'd be all set. I found my acetylene torch and my first small torch that I can't stand. But the micro-torch was no where to be found.

I was sad

No worries, thought I. I'll just stop at the Home Depot when I go up for the daughter's birthday party... No problem.... right?

HAH!I should have known better, this is why I don't make plans!

I was so sick, I did not get out of bed for three days other than to eat. And boy, did I eat A LOT!!!!

Oh, and don't go to the grocery store when you are sick either!! I know better to go when hungry, but didn't realize how bad it was to go when sick... Oh, and don't read cookbooks either!!!!

Friday night I went to Hell-Mart to get meds (which didn't do squat by the way) and some orange juice... I spent almost $200!!! OMG!!! How is one person going to eat that much food???? At least I wont have to shop for the next month!

Though I did make a wonderful vegetable soup! Good thing I bought the tupperware stuff to freeze extra soup in! I'm going to wax poetic about this soup, it is so good. I can't even tell you how much I love this soup! And I'm not a big soup person either... Plus, it is so easy, even a Futzy sick person can make it! YUM! Wish I had gotten a picture of it!

I wish I took more pictures, I love pictures in my posts. I'm just a lazy blogger though. Maybe I'll take a picture of my yummy veggie soup tonight with the recipe `;~)

1 comment: