Thursday, June 17, 2010

Whew!

Redesigned my blog and just testing to see if my page is looking right? Does the font look the same on your screen as in the snapshot? Or does the page look crazy wacked out size wise?

Life is throwing some major curve balls and I'm striking out more often than I like, but it's all good! While I would indeed like to throw in the towel and just run away, but I couldn't do that!

My son is supposed to come stay the summer with me, so I've been trying to get my 'craft room' cleaned up. It ended up being a dumping ground for everything I didn't want to deal with :( But now, I have gotten rid of lots of boxes and junk. I've still got about 10 boxes to go through, but for now, I think it is fine. Only wish I had more bookcases! I have sooooo many books that I'd like to have easy access too :(

I've been busy planning Litha and I think it is going to be a really good ritual! I'm so excited, this will be the first coven ritual held at my house. It is nice to see folks traveling to me instead of me always traveling north!

My baby girl graduated from 8th grade yesterday!!! She is totally awesome and I love her dearly. I can't believe she is growing up so fast! I remember her as a little baby and could just hold her and she would play with my hair.





She is growing up fast, but she is the best girl I know and I couldn't be prouder of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment