Monday, April 19, 2010

Leaves and blossoms unfurling

I think I overdid it this weekend. I only worked for two hours out in the herb garden. I weeded and pulled up roots from an old plant that was no more. Picked up pinecones from the tree falling on my house last month. But today, I feel like the living dead. And not in a good way at all. UGH!

I so need to get my bloodwork done so we can determine what is wrong and get to work on making my life less painful.

I was looking at books this weekend and hoping to find something to help me with what I was talking about my previous post, Do the Hustle. Most of the books I found had to do with how to be happy or have a better sex life. I only found a few that touched on anything close to what I was looking for. So I picked this one TamingYour Gremlin.

You have to start somewhere, as I'm often said to others `;~) It doesn't really matter where you start as long as you do!

Oh, and I made an about me page entitled Life in the ShellyVerse

No comments:

Post a Comment