Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Awards

Sabriel over at We Can Be as Tall as Grass has given me a lovely award. I always enjoy reading her blog and seeing pics of her baby gosslings `;~)



The rules: State 5 random facts about yourself and award five other bloggers.
  1. My hair gets shorter and shorter every time I have Carl cut it...
  2. I'm not a fan of loud noises
  3. I don't believe in favorites
  4. I want to live in the mountains
  5. I collect witches



Doll With A Soul

In the Light of the Moon

Laughing Through the Chaos

Naima's Belly Dance Blog

Gypsy Diaries



8 comments:

  1. Congrats!

    With the witches - are they any particular sort or just generally any? A friend of mine collects earth witches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, hadn't thought about it Kis, I have lots of red-headed witches, but I dont' have a particular sort. Most of the red headed ones were given to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. witches? like little statue witches? like elphaba??

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes statues, paintings, just about anything with a witch on it `;~) I have this cute little cat witch poking out of a flower pot at work...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you're drawn to the fire :)
    Can't wait to see some of them if you post pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe, I think my friends give me read headed ones because I am a redheaded witch.. Well, I was... Now, I'm blonder...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Posted a small bit of my witches collection in the next post! Take a look `;~)

    ReplyDelete