Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Stealing a Sunday Meme on Monday... Or is it Tuesday now...

I stole this from fellow blogger, Adventures of a Misplaced Texan Zombie Girl and I'm procrastinating! 1. How far away is the last person you kissed? miles and miles `;~) 2. Has someone ever told you they would be with you forever? Fortunately, they lied! 3. Last person you were in a car with? M 4. Any plans for tomorrow? laundry, I hope 5. How long does it take for you to take a shower? until I'm cold 6. Best friend or close friends? friends are friends 7. Is tomorrow going to be a good day? I'm alive, it's good 8. Did you kiss anyone friday? Does Lucy, my cat count? 9. Ever thrown up in public? not since Germany when I was 16... 10. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW? Deciding on what to bake... 11. Who was the last person you talked to? M2 12. What is the WORST subject they teach at school? History, it's written by the victors 13. Have you seen anyone lately that you don't get along with? If I can't get along, then I go ashort... 14. What is your favourite colour top to wear? Opaque 15. Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes 16. What's the closest thing to you that's green? sharpie 17. Where would you like to be right now? The Mountains 18. Write down some lyrics to the song you're listening to? there are no lyrics in the silent music of my head 19. How many dogs do you have? 0 20. Is anything bugging you right now? the need to pee :( 21. Is life going right for you now? well, it can't go left... 22. Is there someone you care about more than yourself? my kids 23. What made you laugh today? pervy comments of course 24. What was the last movie you watched? Windtalker 25. Whats the last conversation you had about? see #23 26. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning? still dreaming 27. Do you like your hair long or short? short 28. Do you want to see somebody right now? only if it were the right somebody 29. Do you like the rain? Yes, but not cold and nasty like it is now. 30. Did you have a valentine this year? myself! YAY! 31. The last person you kissed needs you at 3 am, would you go? they can bite me... 32. Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else? Yes, for my kids 33. Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something would you? nope, don't believe in that 34. How do you feel about boys smoking? and? 35. Could you see yourself with someone forever? only myself and my kids

3 comments:

  1. BTW, here is has been Tuesday for an hour and 16 minutes :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be in the mountain right about now..want to smell that cold wet air and feel the breeze..ahhh the breeze,my favorite part of any day!!Thank you for sharing.Warmest Regards,Cat

    ReplyDelete