Monday, April 25, 2011

FOUR

Taken from Penny over @ Adventures Of The Queen Texan Zombie Goddess

Four Things:

Four Places I Go:

1. My Herb Hutch cause it smells so good, it makes me happy

2. My Closet cause I *still* can't find my favorite outfit :(

3. Work.. bleh...

4. I'd say the ShellyVerse, but I'd have to leave first..

Four Smells that I Love:

1. Cinnamon

2. Oranges

3. Caramel

4. The forest

Four Favorite TV Shows:

1. Fringe

2. NCIS

3. Off The Map

4. The Event

Four Favorite Movies:

1. Burlesque _Just watched this.. I <3 this movie!!! I have to have the soundtrack!!! 2. Miracle on 34th St 3. Kama Sutra: A Tale of Love 4. Closer Four Recommendations: 1. You burn 500 calories for every orgasm... 340 for one hour of bellydancing... 2. Smile 3. Love like your life depended on it.. It does.. 4. The Golden Rule always applies... Four People who Should Tell us their Fours: Oh, I know you wanna... bb,

2 comments:

  1. I love the Kama Sutra movie :). The hard part of the four was naming only four scents I love lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that movie is sooo awesome `;~)

    I love scents too, I had a hard time deciding as well. Glad I don't have to limit myself to FOUR things IRL!!!

    ReplyDelete