Sunday, January 16, 2011

Progress comes in the ChooChoo `;~)

So for 2011, the keyword is Creativity. A lot of my focus is well, focused there `;~)


I've joined Lori's Bead Soup Blog Party!!! I'm so excited to be a part of this, it is going to be sooo much fun! YAY! Got my partner today and we've decided to do a theme of "The Odd Couple..."

Dance Class is going really well. Lots of fun there. Hoping it picks up and some more folks come in, but it will be what it is `;~)

To help with my endeavors, I found an awesome creative calendar, called "Creating Your Goddess Year! I'm totaly digging it `;~) You should check it out! Her website offers all kinds of goodies too. She has e-courses and meditations.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad! I haven't been on for a few days and never saw this. Hope she does it again...I'd love to be involved! Have fun :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure she will at some point and I think she has other challenges and events too!

    ReplyDelete